5 Romantic Restaurants in Columbus, Ohio
Valentine’s Day is upon us, and that means it’s time to plan how you’re going to spend the most romantic day of the year. If you’re looking to have a delicious meal in the Columbus area, there are some amazing restaurants to choose from – but where do you start? No matter what kind of cuisine you’re craving on Valentine’s Day, there’s something in Columbus to suit your taste.
Below are ten of our top picks for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner. Bon appétit!
- Mitchell’s Ocean Club: With delicious signature drinks, warm environment and amazing steakhouse cuisine, this Cameron Mitchell restaurant is perfect for steak and seafood lovers. Be sure to make reservations beforehand!
- Akai Hana: Are you craving sushi for your romantic night out? This restaurant in Upper Arlington is just the ticket with authentic Japanese sushi, a fun and exciting atmosphere and excellent service. Be sure to try the scallop roll or the Dragon roll!
- Hubbard Grille: Located in the popular Short North arts district, this American-style bistro serves modern takes on your favorites in a low-key, social setting. Perfect for a more casual Valentine’s Day dining experience!
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery: Pair your delicious, romantic dinner with a glass (or bottle) of wine from this fantastic winery! Ask your server for a great wine pairing for your meal, and prepare to end with dessert!
- The Melting Pot: Fondue for two? Yum! Share a pot along with some drinks, then have some chocolate fondue for dessert. What a unique Valentine’s dinner!
Where is your favorite place to have a romantic evening out? Share it with us in a comment below!