Things to do in Central Ohio: October- Happy October! It’s a great time of year to spend with family and friends – there’s gorgeous fall weather, plenty of fun events and activities, and Halloween fun. So head out and pick some apples, carve a pumpkin and plan your costume, but there are also tons of fun things to do all over Central Ohio this month. We’ve gathered a few of our favorites below for you to explore. Check them out and have a great October!
Here are our top things to do during the month of October:
- Worthington Farmers’ Market, each Saturday, 8 a.m., Downtown Worthington: Enjoy fresh seasonal produce, flowers and homemade goods at one of the largest markets in the area. See the city’s website to learn more.
- Family Fun & Photo with Snoopy, October 12, 11 a.m., Franklin Park Conservatory: Grab the kids and head to Franklin Park Conservatory to visit the glass pumpkin patch and take a picture with Snoopy! See the conservatory’s website for more details.
- Halloween Spooktacular, October 16, 3:30 p.m., Dublin Community Recreation Center: Have some Halloween fun in Dublin at this kid-friendly annual bash! Activities include trick or treating, a haunted trail, hay maze, crafts, photo booth and more. See the event posting for more information.
- Beggars Night, October 31, 6 p.m., Worthington: Turn your porch light on and take the kids out for trick or treating on Beggars Night! While most parts of Central Ohio change their trick or treat date based on the day Halloween falls, Worthington always celebrates Beggars Night on October 31.
- The Lion King, beginning October 14, Ohio Theatre: The whole family will have fun seeing this Disney favorite come to life in this fun, awe-inspiring Broadway performance! Join Simba and friends on adventures and sing along to all the songs. Click here for information and to purchase tickets.
Are you planning on attending any of these events? Tell us your favorite things to do in October by leaving a comment below.